- visit our website.
- make direct contact with us.
The personal data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer various kinds of personal data about you. This includes:
- Identity and Contact Data: This includes your name, residential address, billing address, email address and telephone number(s).
- Technical Data: This includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and your web browser type. It also includes your operating system and the devices you use to access this website.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Whether you are willing to be contacted by us in the future. We will only do so to request feedback on the service you received.
How we collect your personal data
We collect data from you in the following ways:
- When you contact us directly to enquire about our services.
- When you agree to use our services.
- If you enter a competition, promotion or survey that we are running through social media.
- If you provide us with feedback on our service.
- When you visit and interact with our website. This involves automatically collecting technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
Data from third parties
We may receive and collect personal data about you from third parties. This includes:
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Fratelli Agency, a marketing company. We employ them to manage and analyse our online advertising.
- Aggrandise, a third-party call-handling company.
- Other professionals and bodies such as local authorities, architects, surveyors, developers and legal firms. We only do this in order to carry out the work that you have enquired about or asked us to carry out.
- Local Surveyors Direct. This only applies if you have contacted us via their website.
Sharing your personal data
We may share personal data about you with the following third parties:
- With other professionals and bodies such as local authorities, architects, surveyors, developers and legal firms. We only do so in order to carry out the work that you have enquired about or asked us to carry out.
- Quickbooks, an online accounting software package. We use this software to raise and send you quotations, invoices and payment reminders.
- OTISS (tree surveying software).
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide you with a quotation.
- To answer your enquiry.
- In order to carry out the service you have agreed to.
- To process payments and fees relating to the services you have agreed to.
- For internal record keeping.
- To administer and improve our website.
- To customise the information you see when browsing our website.
- For requesting feedback on the service you received.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Links to other websites
How we keep your data secure
We keep your data secure in the following ways:
- By using secure servers.
- Only using payment and service providers who operate a privacy and security policy.
- Limiting access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
- By using password protection on our internal data storage systems.
Retaining your data
Unless we are required or permitted by law to retain it for a longer period, will only retain your personal data:
- For as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy, or until you ask for it to be deleted.
Your data protection rights
Under certain circumstances, data protection laws allow you to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Ask us to correct your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request that we restrict how your personal data is processed.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent.
How to contact us
Apex Environmental Ltd
3 Lawrence Way, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 6RD.