Are You A Developer With A Tree Problem?
If there are trees on the land that you want to develop, Apex Environmental can help you.
With the information contained in our BS5837:2012 tree reports, you can maximise the development potential of your land. If you are uncertain of the impact that nearby tree growth could have on your property or surrounding area, a tree report can allow you to plan with confidence.
What Is A BS5837:2012 Tree Report?
BS5837:2012 tree reports are planning applications which could be complicated by the presence of trees. If you are planning to build, extend or modify a property or a plot which includes trees or is adjacent to trees, you will probably require a survey and BS5837:2012 tree report.
These reports are available to home owners and developers and are important to protect property, trees and wildlife from the repercussions of future tree growth.
Because of the level of knowledge required to prepare a BS5837:2012 tree report, they must be carried out by a qualified Arboricultural Consultant.
There Are 5 Main Processes Involved:
1. Arboricultural Survey and Tree Constraints Report
2. Constraints Plan Assessment
3. Arboricultural Impact Assessment
4. Tree Protection Plans showing tree protection fencing, storage of materials, car parking, tree works and any other necessary requirements
5. Arboricultural Method Statement